How can one health problem cause
so many different symptoms?
It is no wonder why candida symptoms are so diverse and complex, knowing the damage that can be done from a systemic candida infection.
When conditions are right for it to grow out of control, candida albicans has damaging effects on the:
Many medical doctors are not taught to look for candida albicans in their patients and think it only infects immunocompromised people. Why this is the case is up for debate.
- digestive system (mouth to anus)
- circulatory system (heart, blood vessels, blood)
- respiratory system (nose, trachea, lungs)
- endocrine system (hypothalamus, pituitary, thyroid, pancreas and adrenal glands)
- nervous system (brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves)
- excretory system (kidneys, ureters, bladder, urethra)
- reproductive system
- immune system
Personally, I think that the drug companies want the information suppressed, because they make a lot of money off of people with candida. Think of all the prescriptions written out for these symptoms.
Of course, you could have some of these symptoms and not have a candida infection. But if you notice you have quite a few of them, you should look into the various tests for candida.
Symptoms of Candida Overgrowth in the Intestine:
Symptoms of Systemic Candida Overgrowth
- abdominal pain
- gas/ bloating
- mouth rashes, including "white tongue"
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- intestinal ulcers
- sugar cravings
- itchy anus
- mucus in stools
- diarrhea and/or constipation
- extreme fatigue after eating
- intestinal cramps
- heartburn/acid reflux/indigestion
- frequent bladder infections
- frequent vaginal infections
- mental confusion
- inability to think clearly or concentrate
- mood swings
- Pre-Menstrual Syndrome (PMS)
- easily irritated
- attacks of anxiety or crying
- poor memory
- learning difficulties
- panic attacks
- lack of motivation
- unexplained fatigue
- feeling mentally and physically drained
- great difficulty losing weight
- numbness, burning or tingling
- shaking or irritable when hungry
- food sensitivity
- leaky gut syndrome
- spots in front of eyes
- excessive tearing
- burning in eyes
- sinus inflammation
- persistent cough
- dry or sore throat
- earaches /ear infections
- itchy ears
- low sex drive
- muscle weakness /pain
- dizziness/loss of balance
- adrenal fatigue
- low body temperature
- cold hands and feet
- sluggish thyroid, but tests come back normal
- athletes foot/ other fungal infections
- sensitivity to chemicals, perfumes, smoke, or other odors
These are actually just the more common candida symptoms and is by no means a comprehensive list.
But maybe you still aren't sure if you are dealing with a candida infection. Let's look at some ways to test for candida.
Go to Candida Albicans from Candida Symptoms
Go to Boost Immune System Home
Check out these excellent companies that help support this site:
Stay well with my ebook
No More Colds & Flu.
Subscribe to my FREE newsletter:
I have spent a lot of time on your site, and I am very impressed by the excellent and invaluable info to be found here. This is some of the very best health info on the net, and you have made it easy to understand. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you have put into this.
- Stanley F., CA
What a wonderful site you have created!!! I would like to say "thank you" for creating a site with so much wonderful information and it is so inspiring to see someone who has advocated for their own health the way you have.
- Mary, CA
I love your web site. Thank you for such wonderful information. I will be signing up for your newsletter as well.
- Terri G., CA
I contacted you several months ago about candida and you helped me immensely. Your site and news letter add tremendous value to individuals like myself.
- Loren M., TX
I really appreciate the information you've put out there for everyone to learn and benefit.
- Mark R., OH
I had been struggling to find cure for my health problems for last few years without any success. Your site is the best help and now at least I know which directions to go.
- Depak S., Maharashtra, India
I absolutely LOVE your site, the info you offer and the service you give by educating people about natural health.
- Dawn, WI